Heartland Artifact Auctions buys and sells prehistoric ancient native American Indian arrowheads, artifacts, and relics. Our auction house guarantees authenticity of all artifacts and relics that come through our sales. We care deeply about keeping our artifact collectors, buyers and consignors satisfied with above-average customer service and attention to detail.
We help artifact collectors buy artifacts that make wonderful additions to their artifact collections. It can be extremely rewarding when a collector can buy artifacts that are authentic.
Buy Artifacts Using These Tips:
– Buy only legally acquired artifacts
– Be sure you are buying from a reputable source, such as an artifact auction house that is licensed and follows governing laws regulating the sale of cultural patrimony
– Ask the seller any questions of uncertainty before you buy artifacts from their sales
How To Buy Artifacts From Heartland Artifact Auctions, Inc.
– First, take a look at our artifact auction catalog here.
– Next, register with our auction house. We encourage our bidders to bid using our own platform to buy artifacts from our auctions.
– Place your bids prior to the start of our sale and mark your calendar for the day our auction goes live!
– Login on the day of the auction that you are interested in and follow us as we sell tons of awesome Native American artifacts and other various types of ancient relics & antiquities.
Buy Artifacts With Care
We hope you’re confident during your artifact collecting adventures. Never hesitate to send us an email in regards to the items listed in our sales. We’re always eager to help an aspiring artifact collector. Be sure to do your research and ask questions before you buy artifacts. Make sure you are buying from a reputable source and that they care for artifacts with respect. It’s never too late to begin collecting artifacts, and it’s never too late to explore new sources for all your artifact needs!